OPEN SWIM TIME
Open Swim is for parents and children to spend fun, quality time together! The swimming pools are open to Innovative Health & Fitness’s members’ children or grandchildren ages 6 months to 13 years of age at no charge! Non-members Welcome!
Friday: 6 - 8PM
Saturday: 2 - 4PM
Sunday: 2 - 4PM
POLICIES Open Swim Consent Form
• Members are allowed to bring up to 3 children or grandchildren for Open Swim. Open Swim does not include free entry for a spouse or children 14 or older. All Guest Policies apply. *More than three children per adult will be turned away for safety reasons. Families with 4 or more children attending Open Swim, may be accompanied by spouse for no additional fee.
• Nonmembers are welcome to Open Swim; fee and waiver required. Waiver may be printed off our website for quick entry.
• Members can bring nonmembers’ children with fee. Waiver must be printed at home and signed by child’s parent.
• Children must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
• Children are not allowed in to the locker room, steam rooms or the Hot Tub (This is for the safety of the child).
• Upon check-in, up to 2 large towels will be allotted per person.
• Swimming Pools are open for Open Swim during designated hours only. No running near or around the pool area, locker rooms or hallways.
• No jumping or diving from pool deck.
• No throwing children/no horseplay of any kind in/around the pool.
• Swim-ups are required - no diapers allowed in the pool.
• Showers are required prior to entering the pool.
• No street shoes are allowed on the pool deck.
• For the comfort of our members, families are encouraged to use the family locker rooms located in the hallway to the pool.
• Children are not allowed on the 2nd level or in the Strength Training areas.
• Children in strollers are welcome on the walking track at any time, not just Open Swim.
• Pool Equipment is reserved for Aquatic Classes only. You are welcome to bring your own pool toys; less than 3 feet in length and unmotorised toys only.
• The cafe offers a variety of snacks and beverages. Please do not take food or drinks into locker rooms or pool area.
• It is the responsibility of the members to return keys to the front desk, if locker keys are dropped in the pool, it is the responsibility of the member to recover the key.
***Members will be charged $10 for a lost key***